Thursday, May 10, 2007

Meet FluffyFace



This is a stray kitten that was found by my office. He fits in the palm of my hand, and my hand isn't very big. He got lost from his mama sometime this morning, so this has been a big day for him - his first encounter with a human, first non-mama's-milk meal, and first tummy tickle, among many other things. He'll remain unnamed so that I don't get too attached (let's just call him FluffyFace for now). I've been thinking about wanting a 3rd cat, but then I wonder if that might send me straight to the crazy cat lady category? Then again, I have a blog about my cats, so am I already a crazy cat lady? And if #Cats > #People (in House), does People = Crazy? Or maybe House = Farm? In any case, I'm casually kinda sorta not really trying to find him a home. Should I just keep him?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

welcome, fluffyface :)